New Year. New ideas.
May 23, 2010 0
We’re sure you have plenty of ideas up your sleeve for the New Year, but just in case you need a little inspiration, we’ve listed a few ideas below …
- GET SPONSORED for your NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTION, be it giving something up or taking something up such as a sporting challenge.
Lots of TMW supporters were sponsored this year to do, or indeed not to do, something:
- Nicky Sherlock & Tessa Emley were sponsored to do a 15 mile walk and raised over £11,000!
- Charlotte Brown was sponsored to not talk for 24 hours and raised just under £500:
- GIVE A LITTLE LOVE this February 14th and organise a VALENTINE’S DAY fundraiser such as a Singles Night, Dinner for your close friends or a Party.
- Sophia Rogge held a Singles Night and raised over £6,000:
- Tory Nichols got her local school to make and then sell a Valentine’s book and raised £500:
- GIVE SOMETHING UP such as your morning coffee and DONATE THE MONEY you save.
- Bev Guiness gave up sending Christmas cards and raised £250: