Dear all Ambassadors and Associates,
Thank you so much for registering and becoming part of our amazing campaign.
Please follow the simple steps below to find out how to set-up your Justgiving Page (so that you can raise your money for TMW), how to change your personal details and photo and how to blog.
If you have any problems whatsoever please do not hesitate to contact Leah at email@example.com or on 020 7025 0275.
Love from the TMW team x
Create your JustGiving page
JustGiving is by far the easiest way of raising your money and paying the money in to TMW. You can create your page in 5 easy steps ….
2. Click on the ‘Make your page’ button and then enter in your login details (this will be your email address and a password of your choice)
3. Choose ‘Too Many Women’ from the ‘Organised Event’ section
4. There will then be a couple of easy steps to follow to complete your page.
5. Once your page is set-up you can email the link to all your friends, family and colleagues so that they can easily donate. Every time a donation is made to your page you will be emailed by Justgiving letting you know. Your sponsor will also receive a thank you message.
Once you’ve set your page up, let Leah know so that she can add the link to and the justgiving icon to your TMW Blog page.
If you are having trouble with setting-up your page, just give Leah a call on 020 7 025 0275 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
Add your Personal Details
- Go to the Too Many Women website and log in with your username and password which you have received via email.
Log in page http://www.toomanywomen.co.uk/wp-login.php
- You can also go to the log in page by clicking “My Account” link in the upper right corner of the website.
- Edit basic information
- When you first log in to the admin panel, you will see the top page of it called “Dashboard”.
- Find the button called “Your Profile” on the left side bar under the “Users” panel.
If the “Users” panel is closed, press the arrow button on the right side.
- Go to “Your Profile” page and input your info.
- Input your first name and last name
- Set your nickname (could just be your first name)
- Select display name from the pull down list
- Change your password to something you can remember
Uploading your photo
- Go to “Your Avatar” link on the left bar under “Users” panel
- Click “Chose File” and select your photo image fromyour computer
- Press “Upload” button and the image appears with the crop tool
- Adjust the area you want to use by dragging the square
- Press “Crop” button.
- Your photo will now be live on the website
Changing Your ‘Story’
- Go to your blog page and Click on the “My Story” button under your photo.
- This is where you write about yourself and your story.
Press “Edit this entry” link and edit the contents there.
- Once you’re done, press the “Update Page” button on the right side of the screen.
- You can check the result by clicking the “View page” link at the top of the Edit Page section.
Adding blog posts
To get started with your blog so that others can hear all about your fundraising, follow the easy steps below …
- Log-in to your account.
- Go to the ‘Posts’ button on the left-hand side of the screen
- Click on the ‘Add New’ Button
- On the ‘Edit Page’ part, write the title and content of your blog.
- On the right-hand side of the screen press ‘Publish’.
- Your blog will now appear on the website!