The smoked Spanish paprika gives a simple side of roasted cauliflower extra depth. This is definitely a favorite. —Juliette Mulholland, Corvallis, Oregon
Smoky Cauliflower Recipe photo by Taste of Home
Test Kitchen Approved
Prep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 large head cauliflower, broken into 1-inch florets (about 9 cups)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- Place cauliflower in a large bowl. Combine the oil, paprika and salt. Drizzle over cauliflower; toss to coat. Transfer to a 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 450° for 10 minutes.
- Stir in garlic. Bake 10-15 minutes longer or until cauliflower is tender and lightly browned, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with parsley.
- 3/4 cup: 58 calories,
- 4g fat (0 saturated fat),
- 0 cholesterol,
- 254mg sodium,
- 6g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 3g fiber),
- 2g protein.
- Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 1/2 fat.
Content retrieved from: https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/smoky-cauliflower/.